How to Pair Firestick Remote to TV-Fire Stick is one of the most popular streaming devices out there. It allows you to stream high-quality content on streaming services like Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video and much more. You can easily insert the Fire Stick on the HDMI port of the television and that can be used to stream the content that you would like to watch. The Fire Stick comes with the remote which can be used to control or navigate the Fire TV menu.
However, to use the Fire Stick remote you will have to complete the pairing first. So, when you purchase the Fire Stick you get a remote along with it. This remote can be used only if you complete the steps for how to pair Firestick remote to TV. Another reason why you may have to pair the Fire Stick is if you lose the Fire Stick remote and have to purchase a new remote or pair the replacement remote.
If you are having any problem in pairing the remote then we have a complete guide for you. But if you are still unable to complete the steps for how to pair Firestick remote then you can also get help from the technical support team.
If you are facing any issue with the Fire Stick remote then you do not have to worry as this is a temporary problem and can be fixed. However, if the problem is still unresolved you may have to buy a new remote. You can follow these troubleshooting steps to fix the problem with your Firestick remote and know how to pair Firestick remote to TV
- Unplug the device and then wait for a minute or more. Then plug in the device. Many times, a quick restart is all you need to resolve the problem.
- Take out the batteries from the remote and then reinsert it again to fix the problem. Especially, if the issue is with the Firestick remote the problem can be fixed.
- Try replacing the batteries with the new ones. Make sure the batteries are inserted properly in the compartment.
However, many Firestick users also face problems while trying to sync the remote. So, we are going to help you understand the steps that you need to follow for how to sync Firestick remote.
If you are planning to buy a new remote because your original remote is not working. Or maybe the Firestick remote lost the connection with the TV then you will have to repair it again. Here are the steps that you need to follow to learn about how to pair Firestick remote to TV.
- First of all, take out the plug of the Firestick and wait for a while. Now, plug in the device.
- Open the home screen and then press and hold the home button the Firestick remote for 20-30 seconds.
- Now, you will see a message prompting at the bottom of the screen saying the pairing is complete.
- If you do not see a message then you will have to press and hold the home button again. You can try repeating the same steps until the pairing is complete.
However, if you are still unable to pair the Firestick remote with the TV then get professional help. Get in touch with the Firestick experts for help and assistance.
The Fire TV app is an amazing feature. It can be installed on mobile phones and can be used for various functions. It allows you to stream using your mobile phone without any hassle. The Fire TV app works similarly as the remote along with some added features, one of which is the Alexa voice control. However, if you want to use the remote app then you will have to complete the steps on how to pair Firestick remoteapp. You will have to follow a few steps to complete the pairing.
- Open the Fire TV app and then select the devices that you want to pair with.
- Now, you will see a four-digit code on the home screen.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the code on the app.
- Once it is recognized the app will be automatically paired with the TV.
If you want to sync the Firestick remote then there are a couple of ways. You can follow any of the methods to complete the synching process.
- One of the quickest ways to sync the Firestick remote is by pressing the home button.
- Try changing the batteries. If the remote is not working or you are having an issue with the Firestick remote then do not worry. Try replacing the Firestick remote batteries to fix the issue.
- Another thing that you can do is to try synching a replacement or alternative Firestick remote.
If you want to get more information abouthow to sync Firestick remotethen you can also get help from the Firestick technicians. They will guide and assist you in resolving the problem.
How to Pair Firestick Remote to TV-So, you have recently got Amazon Firestick, a great choice there. The Amazon Firestick is a great option for streaming Tv shows, movies, series and unlimited content available on the streaming channels like Netflix, Sling TV, HBO Now, Prime Video and much more. All you need to do is add the channel and there you have access to the unlimited content available on the channels.
However, before streaming the content you need to know how to pair Firestick remote to TV.
The Firestick comes with a remote that allows you to navigate and stream the content available on the channels without any hassle. You need to pair the Firestick with the TV to stream the content available on the app.
In this blog, we will help you understand the steps that you need to follow to learn how to pair Firestick remote. But, just in case you are facing any difficulty in pairing the Firestick remote or syncing the Firestick remote, you can get in touch with the Fire Stick expert for expert guidance.
The first thing that you need to know is that the Firestick remote is the already paired with the Fire TV so all you need to do is turn on the device and there you go. But many times, the problem that arises is the Firestick remote loses the connection with the Fire TV or some issue occurs and you need to repair the Firestick remote. That is why you need to learn about how to pair Firestick remote. Here are the steps that you need to follow to pair the Firestick remote.
- Turn on the Fire TV and then press the Home button on the remote for at least 15 seconds or more. If the Firestick remote does not pair then you will have to perform the same steps many times without any delay to complete the pairing. Also, if you are closer to the Fire TV then it is easier to pair the remote.
- Another thing that you need to know while pairing the remote is to check the lights. Usually, the light will change from slowly blinking to rapidly blinking. If you own a second generate Firestick remote then the amber colored light will blink constantly once you go to the discovery mode.
- Then you also need to check the message for ‘successful pairing’ of the Firestick remote. If you own a second-generation Firestick remote then you will notice blue light flashing three times, once the pairing is complete. However, if you own a Firestick remote without light then check below the TV screen for any pairing message.
These are the steps that you need to follow to pair Fire Stick remote. However, if you are facing any issue while pairing the remote get in touch with the technical support team. The Fire Stick experts will guide you step by step on how to pair Fire Stick remote.
If your Firestick remote is not working or is broken, then you have an option of pairing the remote with another replacement remote. Follow these steps to pair Firestick replacement remote.
- Take out the plug of the Firestick and let it rest for at least 10 seconds.
- Then plugin, once the home screen opens on the Fire TV, it means that the replacement remote is ready for pairing.
- Now, press and hold the home button on the Firestick replacement remote. This step will immediately pair the new remote.
- Once the remote is paired you will see a ‘pairing successful’ message on the screen.
If you want to sync the Firestick remote and have failed then do not worry as we have a complete guide for you. It is a very common issue to experience difficulty in synching the Firestick remote. However, if you are still experiencing difficulty then get in touch with the technical support team to know more about how to sync Firestick remote.
- Try connecting the firestick with the TV using the HDMI port of the TV.
- Switch on the TV by plugging in and then press the power button on the remote.
- Then choose the option for Amazon HDMI source. Select the source option on the TV wait until it picks the option of HDMI port for firestick connection. Now, it will direct you to the home screen.
- Then navigate to the system settings option on your TV. Then select the option that enables the HDMI-CEC. Once the option is enabled the Firestick remote will be automatically synced with the TV.
Once you learn about how to sync Firestick remote you must also know about synching an alternate remote. It is very helpful if you have lost the original remote, the Firestick remote is not working and other related issues. Here are the steps that you can follow to sync alternate Firestick remote.
- If you are synching an alternate remote that has a Bluetooth option make sure to turn it on.
- Navigate to the settings option and then select the ‘Bluetooth and Controllers’ option.
- Here you need to select the option for Bluetooth devices.
- Then select the option which says ‘add Bluetooth devices.
- The Fire TV will then start scanning the remotes that are compatible with the device. Once the remote is detected it is good to use.
- However, if you are facing any difficulty in synching alternate remote then get in touch with the Firestick experts for help and support.
In this guide, we have discussed in detail about how to pair Firestick remote, as it is a crucial step in streaming content on the channels. However, if you are facing any issue or difficulty while pairing the Firestick remote get in touch with the Firestick technical support team. The Firestick experts guide you on how to sync Firestick remote and pair it effectively. If you are new to Firestick or are having a hard time pairing it with the TV then get help from the Firestick support team.
Get a Technical Solution from the Fire Stick Experts
Fire Stick is one of the best streaming devices. It allows you to stream the content on some of the most popular streaming services. All you need to do is add the streaming channel and then watch the content. However, you will also have to complete the pairing of the remote. Firestick remotes allow you to control and navigate the Fire TV.
If you are facing any problem with the Firestick remote then you can get help from the experts. To use the remote, you will also have to complete the pairing of the Firestick. Here we have discussed in detail the steps that you need to follow to pair the remote with the TV. Get in touch with the Fire Stick experts to know how to pair Firestick remote to the TV. Contact now for support.