A Complete Solution for Netflix Error Code F7701-1003
The pandemic situation has got all of us locked in our houses but that does not mean you need to sit there doing nothing. Netflix and chill is something we all enjoy so much that it won’t be wrong to refer to Netflix as our best friend.
Netflix is undoubtedly one of the best streaming services that have constantly neem hyped about, thanks to the amazing set of shows and movies available on it. Besides, Netflix can be accessed using a browser as well as an app, making it a great choice for all.
Though the streaming service is quite popular it is surely not free from errors. One of the most common issues that users are likely to experience is Netflix error code f7701-1003. If you are facing a similar problem then do not worry as it can be quickly fixed.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the solutions that you can follow to resolve the error f7701-1003 on Netflix. But, if you are new and do not have enough knowledge then we recommend getting in touch with the Netflix support team for help and assistance.
What do you need to know about Netflix error code f7701-1003?
The error f7701-1003 occurs when you access Netflix using Mozilla Firefox then you are most likely to come across this error. If you are experiencing a similar problem then most likely the problem is with the browser and not the Netflix platform.
If you are also experiencing a similar problem while using Netflix then here are the troubleshooting solutions that you can follow to resolve the Netflix error code f7701-1003.
Quick Solutions to Resolve the Netflix Error f7701-1003
Here are some of the solutions that you can try to fix this error. But, if the error is unfixed then you must get in touch with the technical support team for Netflix.
Update the Firefox Browser
Often when there is this error then the issue is with the Mozilla Firefox browser. So. if you are not using the updated version of the browser then it can result in this issue. Here are the steps that you need to take to update Firefox.
- Open the Firefox and then click to open the menu.
- Then select the Help option on the menu.
- Click on the About Firefox option. This will let you know about the version of the browser that you are using and if any update is required.
- Then select the option to restart to update the Firefox.
- Relaunch the browser and check if Netflix error code f7701-1003 is fixed or not.
Enable Cookies in the Firefox Browser
Here are the steps that you need to follow to allow cookies in Windows operating system.
- Click on the three vertical dots to open up the menu.
- Then select Options.
- Click on the Privacy and Security option.
- In the History section click on Firefox.
- Then click on Remember History.
- Close the tabs and then launch Netflix on the browser to see if the problem is resolved.
Relaunch the Firefox
Often all you need to do is relaunch the browser to fix the issue. Since the Netflix error code f7701-1003 occurs because of a browser-related problem relaunching can help in fixing the error.
- Close the Netflix app and also close the Firefox browser.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Now, relaunch the browser and open the Netflix app to check if the problem is solved.
Enable DRM Support
Many Netflix users say by allowing DRM support error f7701-1003 is resolved.
- Open the menu for the Firefox browser.
- From the list choose Options.
- Go down to open the Digital Rights Console Management option.
- Choose the option Play DRM controlled content.
- Now, relaunch the browser and check if the issue is resolved or not.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the solutions that you can follow to resolve Netflix error code f7701-1003. However, many times the problem may not be resolved and you may get stuck in between while following the steps.
If the Netflix error is still not resolved then it is best to get in touch with the Netflix support team for help. The team of experts has the technical knowledge to fix the error immediately so that you can enjoy watching your favorite content on Netflix back again.