Quick Solutions to Resolve Netflix Error Code M7361-1253
Most of us enjoy streaming TV shows and movies on Netflix. In fact, we all wait for this particular time all day, when you can simply sit on your bed with a bowl of popcorn and enjoy your favorite movies without any hassle.
Whether you want to spen your ‘me time’ or ‘girls night out’ Netflix and Chill is on top of every bucket list. It is very easy to stream on Netflix, simply open the app and search for the movie or TV show you woyld like to stream and that is about it.
All things good, but that is not always the scenario. Many people come across errors and issues while streaming on Netflix. One such problem is Netflix error code m7361-1253 that you may come across at any time.
You are most likely to come across this error while streaming content on Netflix. In this blog, we have covered in detail the solutions that you can try to resolve this particular error code.
But, if you are runnin late and do not have enough technical knowledge then we recommend getting in touch with the Netfix support team for help.
What do you need to know about Netflix error code m7361-1253?
Usually, if you are seeing Netflix m7361-1253 error on your screen then it indicates a network or connection related issue.
Therefore, as long as the error persists you won’t be able to stream anything on the channel. There are several reason why you may come across such an error code. Some of these are mentioned below.
- A problem in the network connection is one of the most common reason for the Netflix m7361-1253 error.
- Stored cache data and cookies is another reason for the this error. Clearing the cache and then restrating the browser can help in fixing the problem.
- If the browser is not updates or does not support HTML5 then it can cause this error.
These are the most common reasons however, there are other causes too that can result in the error.
Quick Solutions to Resolve the Netflix error code m7361-1253
Here are some of the solutions that can help you fix the error m7361-1243 while streaming on Netflix. Once the error is removed you can immediately start streaming and enjoy your favorite TV show.
Restart the System
Though is the easiest of all the solutions but can be very effective in fixing some of the errors. Many people report that just a quick restart of the computer system help in fixing the m7361-1253 error. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Click on the Start button on the bottom left corner and then click on the Shut Down.
- Then, wait for 2-3 minutes and restart the computer.
- Now, open Netflix and check if the error is resolved or not.
Update the Browser
As mentioned earlier, outdated browser is also a common reason why you may come across this type of error code on Netflix. Here we have discussed in detail how to update Google Chrome browser.
- Open the Chrome browser and then click on the top right corner with three vertical dots to open up the Menu.
- Then click on the Help option.
- Then select ‘About Google Chrome’ option.
- Here you can chekc out the current version of the browser that you are using. If the update is require it will be automatically done.
- Once the update is complete relaunch the browser and check if the Netflix error m7361-1253 is resolved or not.
Clear Cache and Cookies
Sometimes stored cache data and cookies can result in the m7361-1253 Netflix error. Here are the steps that you need to take to clear the cookies.
- Open the browser and serach for ‘ww.netflix.com/clearcookies’ to clear all the cookies.
- Once the cookies are erased you will be logged in to your Netflix account. Now, you need to connect to the VPN.
- Enter you Netflix account details.
- Now, stream on Netflix to check if the error persists or not.
Disable and Enable Hardware Acceleration
The Hardware Acceleration is an in-built feature of the Google Chrome browser. This features is designed to provide outstanding experience to the users.
However, someimes it can be the reason behind Netflix error code m7361-1253. Here are the steps that you need to follow to disable the feature.
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Then go to the Settings and click on Adavanced Settings.
- Then select ‘System’ option and choose ‘use hardware acceleration when available’.
- Then select the ‘Disable’ option. You can then ‘Enable’ the hardware acceleration later when required.
- Now, relaunch the web browser and check if the error is fixed or not.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the step by step solutions that you can follow to resolve Netflix error code m7361-1253.
However, if you are having any doubt or the error is still not resolved it is best to contact the Netflix support team for help. The experts will provide you a technical solution that can help in resolving the error immediately.