Call Toll-Free Numbers For Support
- Unplug Your TV
This kind of problem frequently requires a restart, so, Unplug your TV from the power outlet at least for 2 minutes. Instantly plug your tv back in and try Netflix again.
- Sign Out of Netflix
If you have unplugged your smart tv and still couldn’t solve the issue, then you can try with signing out from Netflix. To sign out, go to your account info, select sign-out or deactivate. Once, signed out, sign back in after few minutes and try Netflix again. Mostly this also solves Netflix stuck on loading Screen tv.
Unplug your tv
- Draw out your tv from power for about two minutes. Please note that powering off the TV with your remote or the TV’s power button will not resolve the issue.
- Plug your television and try Netflix again.
- Things You Should do If you Decide to Single out a Profile
Restart Your Smart TV – Netflix Stuck on Loading Screen TV
- Unplug your TV from power for at least 1 minute.
- During the time your tv is unplugged, force and hold the power button on the television for about five seconds for discharging it. If you cannot access the power button, leave your tv unplugged for about three minutes.
- Plug your TV back in.
- Turn your TV on and for an immediate response.
- Try Netflix again.