TP-Link Router is Not Working
Why TP-Link Router Not Working Issue Arises? How to Fix It?
Are you experiencing trouble while using the TP-Link router? Yes! Then do not worry as we have a complete solution for you. Additionally, you can also get in touch with the technical support team if you need immediate assistance.
TP-Link is known across the world for making some of the best networking products that are used all across the globe. It is the TP-Link routers that people widely use at home as well as offices. The company is known to offer some of the most amazing quality routers in the market, that provide high-speed internet access to the users. However, many times users have to face TP-Link Router not working problem. But the good news is that you can easily fix this problem by following the troubleshooting solutions that we are going to cover in this blog.
But if you are facing issues with the TP-Link router daily or if you are unable to fix the issue then you must seek help from the technical support team.
How to Troubleshoot TP-Link Router not Working Problem?
TP-Link routers can be connected through a wired or wireless network that can be used at work and for personal use as well. However, sometimes the users may come across several issues like no connectivity, limited connection, and many other issues. So, if you are facing the same problem then do not worry and follow the troubleshooting solutions mentioned below.
Update the Firmware of TP-Link Router
For any device to function properly it is important to update the firmware from time to time. It ensures the smooth functioning of the TP-Link router.
- Use your mobile phone or laptop and then open a web browser of your choice. Type 192.168.1.1 and then on the keyboard press the enter button.
- Now, add the important details like username and password. This will complete the login of the router.
- Then open the advance option and then select the system tools option.
- Then choose firmware upgrade and make sure if you need to update any of the versions. If you need to then select it and follow the instructions to complete the firmware update.
If you are facing any issue or difficulty while upgrading the firmware of the TP-Link router it is always better to get in touch with the technical support team for help.
TP-Link Router Not Working: Shows Orange Light
If you are seeing an orange light on your TP-Link router then it means that it is having a poor connection, and the router is unable to connect to the devices. You can resolve this problem by following these solutions.
- See if you need any update for firmware. It could be the reason why the TP-Link router is not working and showing connectivity issues.
- There can be hardware related troubles.
- Check for any technical issues in the software.
- Check the ethernet cable connections. The router and the ethernet connection may be damaged. Take out the ethernet cables and then plugin again carefully.
TP-Link Router not Working: No Internet Connection
If the TP-Link router you are using shows no internet connection then it means that the router is unable to establish a connection. In this case, you need to fix this issue immediately. You can follow these solutions to fix the TP-Link router connection problem.
- Try restart the router. Simply take out the plug of the router. Wait for some time and the plugin.
- Then check if the firmware is updated or not. To check if there is any firmware update requirement. Sign in to TP-Link through the login page for the router. Here you can search for any firmware updates and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
Sign in Issues with the TP-Link Router
To resolve the TP-Link router not working issue you can try signing out and then sign in again. Make sure to enter the correct login details like username and password. However, if you are facing issues while signing in with the TP-Link router then you can follow the solutions mentioned below to fix this issue.
- Check if the router is connected properly or not.
- Reboot the device.
- Make sure the login details are entered correctly.
- If these steps do not work then you will have to reset the TP-Link router. You can get in touch with the technical support team for assistance and help.
Check the Type of WAN Connection
It is important to select the right WAN connection otherwise you may come across TP-Link router not working problem. Select the Network and then click on the WAN. It will help you in configuring the right WAN connection. Also, make sure to save the settings. Once everything is done power cycle the modem and the router.
In this blog, we have covered the basic troubleshooting solutions that can help in fixing the TP-Link router mot working issue. However, if the problem persists you can get in touch with the technical support team for help. They will guide and assist you in resolving the error immediately.