How to Resolve the Xfinity Stream not working on Roku Problem?
Xfinity Stream Beta not working on Roku quick support 2020. Xfinity is a popular TV service that allows you to stream some of the most popular TV shows, sports, movies, and much more. Besides, it has a huge on-demand video service library that you can access and enjoy streaming content and entertain yourself at any time.
Talking about Xfinity what better than streaming it on a popular media player like Roku. Without any doubt, Roku is one of the best media players out there. So, watching programs on Xfinity on Roku is altogether a great experience for the users.
You can easily add and activate Xfinity on your Roku player and enjoy watching your favorite content. The Xfinity stream is available for the Roku users and can be downloaded and installed on the Roku device.
If you are facing any issue while activating Xfinity stream on Roku then get in touch with the Roku support team for help. Another, thing to note here is that many users complain about experiencing Xfinity stream not working on Roku issue.
If you are one of them then you have come to the right place. Here we have discussed in detail the solutions you can try to resolve Xfinity stream not working on Roku problem.
Things you need to know about Xfinity stream not working on Roku
However, before jumping straight into the solutions let us first discuss in detail how you can get the Xfinity Stream app on Roku. Here are the steps that you need to follow to activate Xfinity Stream on Roku.
- Open the Roku home screen and search for the Xfinity stream app in the search bar.
- Make sure the Roku is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Once the Xfinity Stream app is downloaded and installed you need to open the app and complete the sign-in process.
- You will also have to enter the activation code seen on the Roku screen while completing the sign in.
- Then you can use Roku remote to choose the content that you want to stream on Roku.
These are the steps that you need to follow to complete the activation of the Xfinity stream on Roku.
But in case you are facing any trouble while following the activation steps get in touch with the Roku technicians for help.
But if you have followed everything and the app is activated but still, you are coming across Xfinity stream not working on Roku issue then here are the solutions to follow.
Troubleshooting Xfinity Stream beta Issues on Roku
It is common to experience issues while using Xfinity Stream on Roku but you can surely resolve Xfinity stream beta not working problem. Here are some of the most common issues.
- Issues while streaming content on the app.
- Unable to authorize Roku credentials.
- Unable to complete the login process.
- The Xfinity Stream keeps freezing.
- Buffering issues while playing the content.
Solutions to Fix these Issues with Xfinity Stream on Roku
- Make sure that the device is connected to a stable and active internet connection. So, you need to check and make sure all the cable is connected properly and the network connection is not broken.
- Also, check that the wi-fi is connected to the Roku device.
- Try to sign out and then complete the sign-in process for the Xfinity Stream app.
- Delete the Xfinity app from the device and reinstall it from the Roku channel store.
Here in this blog, we have covered in detail everything you need to know about using Xfinity Stream on Roku. We have also discussed the solutions that can help you in fixing the Xfinity stream not working on Roku problem.
But, in case you are coming across any issue while following these steps or the problem is still unfixed. Get in touch with the Roku support team for help and detail information.